Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3

I got an early start on the day today, because I went to bed at 10pm last night like a real lame-o. I think that's one of the side effects of cutting the caffeine out of my diet, but I slept like a rock until about 6:45 this morning. I had a nice cup of green tea upon waking up, and figured I'd go with the 'big breakfast' plan to try to fortify myself against the inevitable temptations of the day.

Breakfast:

1 and 1/3 cup of Chobani Strawberry Yogurt
- 250 calories
- 0 from fat
- 25g protein

1 Vanilla Pure Protein Shake
- 160 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Apparently I've been having a little more than a cup of the yogurt each morning, because my four serving container is gone. So the nutritional info is more in line with what's above. Still, I'm not going to flagellate myself for going a little overboard on nonfat high-protein yogurt. ALSO, I hopped on the scale this morning and I'm down five pounds. So that doesn't suck either.

This afternoon I leave for Disney with Clan Ristano. That's going to be an amazing little break, and I really can't wait, but it will present the dual problems of eating decently and updating ye olde bloge. I'll do my best on both fronts.

Morning Snack:

1 EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- 240 calories
- 80 from fat
- 17g protein

This thing was pretty disgusting, which is great because I have a box of them at home. For more calories, more fat calories, and 2g more protein? Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment