Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13

It's a little harder to keep track of all this stuff on the weekend. Today's entry is going to be somewhat vague, but I'm still keeping the faith.

Breakfast:
One cup (dry) oatmeal
- 300 calories
- 50 from fat
- 10g protein

Two apples
- 160 calories
- 0 from fat
- 0g protein

Morning Snack:
One EAS Myoplex Lite Peanut Caramel Crunch Bar
- 190 calories
- 50 from fat
- 15g protein

Lunch, unfortunately, I can't really quantify. Christine and I were at Fair Oaks Mall, and decided to have a nice lunch out. This was our main meal of the day, and it was kind of a big one, but wasn't terrible. We went to Texas de Brazil, a Brazilian steakhouse, and I chowed down on lots of grilled meat and vegetables from the salad bar. I can't even guesstimate how much of what kinds of meat I had, but all I know is that I didn't eat the fried banana that came with the food, and we didn't order dessert. Probably not the best thing for me ever, but I'd say it was also far from the worst. In fact, the whole thing probably had less fat than a large Dairy Queen milkshake.

Tonight will be the first time since I've started this that I know I'll be in front of a bunch of finger foods and appetizers and the like. Keeping my paws off them is critical to my success.

The party was great I managed to avoid all the bad foods, and instead ate a whole bunch of carrots and celery. On the way to the party I had my

Dinner:
One Vanilla Pure Protein Shake
- 160 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

And that was all she wrote. Not going to do totals for today, because without knowing what lunch was, it's not really worth counting.

1 comment:

  1. There is no doubt in my mind that you can do it. I'm WAYYY up there as well and slowly bringing it on down. I don't know your program, but if you stick to protein, nuts and vegetables when you cheat (and stay away from flour and sugar always), you should be okay. Tips from a grossly overweight god mother. Hugs and much love

    ReplyDelete