Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 23

Breakfast:
Two Chobani 6oz Yogurts (Cherry and Apple Cinnamon)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Lunch:
Moe's 'Close Talker' Chicken Salad (No Shell)
- 459 calories
- 170 calories
- 40g protein

Afternoon Snack:
One EAS Myoplex Lite Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bar
- 190 calories
- 40 from fat
- 15g protein

Afternoon Shake:
One Banana Creme Pure Protein Shake
- 150 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Dinner:
Christine made pork and sauerkraut in the slow cooker for dinner, and it was delicious! I don't have the nutritional information for it, but it was literally pork tenderloin and sauerkraut. So it can't have been too bad.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Flipping. Awesome. Christine refuses to acknowledge its existence, but it's become one of my favorite flavors. I could basically eat Apple Cinnamon and Cherry every day.

      And I might.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm. The drawback to the BJ's big boxes we've been getting is they only have 3 flavors. I'm going to have to find some of those Giant sales your pop mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just perused the circulars and I'm a little TO'd. It used to be that Giant and Harris Teeter alternated weeks, but neither of them have had it on sale for the last two. Target had it on sale this week, but I only bought ten. So, I may have to swing back there today and see if they've got 20 more for MEEEEEEE.

      Delete