Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 26

Weigh in day!

The picture on my phone came out all blurry so I'm not going to post it, but I came in at 389.4. So that's a total of 21.4lbs in 25 days, and 5.4lbs in the last 7. Pretty, pretty good. I'll re-weigh in sometime this weekend and post the picture.

Breakfast:
Two 6oz Chobani Yogurts (Black Cherry and Apple Cinnamon)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Morning Snack:
One Banana Creme Pure Protein Shake
- 150 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Lunch:
For lunch I had leftovers from the delicious Mexican casserole/chicken/bean/who knows what that Christine made last night. And a bunch of carrots.

For the first time in 26 days, I've been really tempted to cheat today. There was a board meeting at work this morning, and they brought in Chick-fil-a for breakfast. Now, I've been having Chick-fil-a for lunch, but you don't know bliss until you know CFA breakfast. Their hash browns, chicken minis, and their chicken-egg-and-cheese bagel are all outstanding, and all of them are, at this minute, sitting on the counter in the kitchen, open to whoever wants them. I keep reminding myself that by now, they've been sitting on that counter for five hours. They would invariably be disappointing, and I'd feel like an absolute piece of dog shit after I cheated on my diet for something so insignificant. This is what willpower is for.

For now, I'll just keep my eyes on the prize. I could very well be down 25lbs by the end of January, which puts me on track to really demolish my goal of 50lbs by July 1st. That provides a lot of gratification by itself, though it's not quite the same as a fresh hot biscuit. It's better though, right? Right?

Right.

1 comment: