Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 25

Breakfast:
Two 6oz Chobani Yogurts (Strawberry and Apple Cinnamon)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Morning Snack:
One Chocolate Frost Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Lunch:
Chick-fil-a Twelve Count Nuggets
- 400 calories
- 40g protein

Side Salad w/ Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing
- 130 calories
- 5g protein

Today has been an absolute crazy-fest. I know I've said it before, but these are so often the days where I go off the rails and eat twenty seven scoops of ice cream or some shit, but I'm not doing it anymore. Oddly, I don't even really want to.

I've been thinking that sooner or later, when I'm not really about to hit a milestone, I'm going to give myself a day off. A lot of diets will give you one day a week, and I don't even want that. But I may take one day a month. I already know what I'm going to eat, too. I've been pretty unforgiving with what I eat and drink - other than one beer on our last night in Disney I've had nothing but water since I started - and I'm actually totally OK with that. But I know that I need to let out a little bit of the pressure sometime.

But "Today," to quote Aragorn, "is not that day." Today, as it turns out, I'm about to weigh in officially down more than twenty pounds. And it feels pretty damn good.

Afternoon Snack:
One EAS Myoplex Lite Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bar
- 190 calories
- 40 from fat
- 15g protein

Dinner:
Christine made some sort of Mexican chicken-corn-bean business last night which was outstanding. I have no idea what the nutritional value was, but... chicken, corn, beans, peppers, and some lowfat cream cheese. So no worries. I like to track all the specific nutrition facts, but it's just not a sustainable thing, and when you're eating pretty well, sometimes you have to just let go and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment