Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 20

I weighed in again this morning to see what the deal was, and I'm down another pound and a half. Came in this morning at 393.2. So that's good.

Breakfast:
Two Chobani 6oz Yogurts (Blueberry and Cherry)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Lunch:
One Lean Cuisine French Bread Pepperoni Pizza
- 310 calories
- 60 from fat
- 15g protein 

Another big party setting tonight, where I know there will be a certain buffalo chicken dip, one of my all time faves. I'll fire down another protein shake or something before we go to help me ward off the munchies.

Afternoon Snack:
 One Chocolate Chocolate Chip Protein Bar
- 190 calories
- 40 from fat
- 15g protein

Dinner:
One Chocolate Frost Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 40 from fat
- 35g protein

No damn wonder I was so hungry when we got home from the party.

Totals:
- 950 calories
- 140 from fat
- 93g protein

I absolutely did not eat enough, but it wasn't intentional, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment