Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 21

Breakfast:
One Jimmy Dean Delights Canadian Bacon Honey Wheat Muffin
- 230 calories
- 40 from fat
- 15g protein

One Third of a Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Muffin
- 90 calories
- 20 from fat
- 6g protein

Christine was having that turkey sausage muffin, and she decided about two thirds of the way through that she didn't like it. That was where I came in.

Lunch:
One Subway Six-inch Buffalo Chicken Sub (Double Meat, No Ranch)
- 370 calories
- 50 from fat
- 39g protein

Afternoon Snack:
One Chocolate Frost Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

For dinner, Christine made an amazing Hawaiian Chicken in the slow cooker. I don't have the nutritional information for it, but it was boneless skinless chicken breast, some BBQ sauce, and pineapple. So I'm not really terribly worried, especially given my 900 calorie day yesterday. I really need to be more careful than that.

I also had a sugar free creamsicle for dessert, which ran me a murderous 40 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment