Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 28

Man alive, this has been a trying weekend. Food, food everywhere, and I'm craving almost all of it. Sorry for the lack of updates. Between a busy schedule and my frustration with the scale, I haven't been much in the blogging mood. Never fear, though, I've been keeping the faith. With the exception of a hot dog before the Polar Bear Plunge yesterday, I haven't eaten anything I'm unhappy with.

I started today with a Jimmy Dean Delight muffin with Canadian Bacon, and then we went to Bertucci's for a late lunch where I had a bowl of minestrone soup and a chicken caesar salad. Not bad, all in all.

With that said, the scale and I aren't exactly besties right at the moment. I woke up yesterday morning and looked to be a little bit up, and then I woke up this morning and was even further up. Not sure what's going on, but it may have to do with the fact that I'm not sucking down as much water on the weekends as I do during the week. So today's project has been to rectify that. We'll see how the scale looks tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. How dare your scale treat you that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged bud! you are doing so well :). We are all so proud of you for taking this head on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be such a downer, to see the numbers up. But you're doing such a great job - keep it up and they can't help but come down.

    ReplyDelete