Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 14

The two week mark! Never mind that I had four days off in the middle.

Breakfast:
One Vanilla Pure Protein Shake
- 160 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Lunch:
One Six Inch Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Subway Sub w/ Double Meat
- 410 calories
- 65 from fat
- 38g protein

Evening Snack:
One Chocolate Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Dinner:
Two Cups of Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
- 600 calories
- ?? from fat
- 50g protein

Christine was looking up recipes for us to try and she found this one. We both decided that it sounded good and the nutrition facts were totally doable. Two cups, as I had, was two servings (out of six) and it was absolutely AMAZING. So tasty! She used lowfat sour cream, baked tortilla chips, reduced fat cheese, and what came out was a creamy, meaty, cheesy delight. Not flavors you really expect to be able to get a lot of while on a diet.

Even better, because she loves me, Christine let me keep the leftovers. I know what I'm having for dinner toniiiiiiiight...

Totals:
- 1440 calories
- 85+ from fat
- 168g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment