Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24

Well, unless Christine's scale and mine are more than .8lbs different, I've officially hit the 20lb mark. I weighed in this morning on her scale at 390lbs on the dot.

That doesn't suck.

Breakfast:
Two Chobani 6oz Yogurts (Apple Cinnamon and Strawberry)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Morning Snack:
One Chocolate Frost Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Lunch:
Pork and Sauerkraut Leftovers

Afternoon Snack:
One EAS Myoplex Lite Peanut Caramel Crisp Bar
- 190 calories
- 40 from fat
- 15g protein

Dinner:
Two Costco Turkey Burgers
- 400 calories
- 70g protein

These were definitely yummier than the Jennie-O variety that I normally eat. Dad grilled up a bunch of onions and cooked some green beans, neither of which I'm going to count, and we had a fine dinner.

Totals:
- 1040 calories + the pork and kraut
- 50+ from fat
- 148g protein + the pork and kraut

7 comments:

  1. I am running 101 below you. And I owe it all to Dark Cherry Chobani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Congrats Robbo! Keep up the good work! I am very proud of your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I can't wait to see your progress in person! Soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more point. Chobani has 28% protein not 28 grams of protein. I think I made the mistake in converting the numbers from kilometers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each Chobani has 28% of your RDV of protein, but each of them also has 14g, so when I add my two, I've got 28g of it.

    So are they costing you 4pts each now? Or 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 in my book. No real need to count too tight yet. More fruit and veggies than I can shake a something at (could be those kilometers again)

      Delete