Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16

Breakfast:
Two 6oz Chobani Yogurts (Strawberry and Peach)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

I went home and turned into a total lump last night, so I just finished up my journal for the day and did my totals. I was surprised to find myself as close to 2000 calories as I ended up. Still, I guess that's not too bad.

Morning Snack:
One Banana Pure Protein Shake
- 150 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Lunch:
Chick-fil-a Chicken Strip Salad (w/ Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing)
- 550 calories
- ?? from fat
- 40g protein

So this is basically the same thing as my nugget/side salad meal, except it's got a lot more salad, which I view as a plus.

The temptations of working in an office...


Afternoon Snack:
One Chocolate Pure Protein Shake
- 170 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Dinner:
Two Jennie-O Turkey Burgers
- 320 calories
- 40 from fat
- 60g protein

Total:
- 1470 calories
- 60+ from fat
- 198g protein

3 comments:

  1. Given that your normal consumption was around 4800 calories a day, not much slippage there. Nice work. Small slip, see less of you tomorrow.
    By the way, No Fat Black Cherry Chobani Yogurt, at a buck a container, what a rush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. That stuff is sweet and delicious and I love it so much. I go to HT or Giant and buy about 20 of those at a time. Not all cherry... but lots of cherry.

      As long as I stay under 2000 calories a day I'm happy, but I that's (I think) the closest I've been to it.

      Delete
  2. We've found Chobani for a good price at both Costco and BJ's.

    ReplyDelete