Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 11


My Amazon products all came yesterday, but for reasons unspecified, one of the packs of smoothies was delivered to my door, while the bars and other smoothies were left at the leasing office. Well, fine, whatever.

Breakfast:
Two Chobani 6oz Yogurts (Cherry and Strawberry)
- 280 calories
- 0 from fat
- 28g protein

Shazaam! I brought two of my new shakes to work. These ones are Banana Cream. The last ones were Vanilla Creme. So Creme vs. Cream. Is there a difference? Googling reveals that Creme can be a manufactured flavor, but Cream is what comes from a cow. The ingredients reveal milk protein, but not cream, in both of them. So basically it's marketing nonsense. Case closed, Inspector Clouseau.

Morning Snack:
One Banana Cream Pure Protein Shake
- 150 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Delicious. 10 calories less than the vanilla one, but did I detect a hint of creme? No, not possible, this was cream!

Had a nice lunch at Subway. I was surprised to find out that I was actually eating more calories than I usually do at Potbelly for instance, but it was tasty and filling. Adding that extra bread on a footlong sub is kind of a calorie bomb, and Subway doesn't have the option to thin-cut the bread the way Potbelly does.

Lunch:
One Subway Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken Sub w/ Honey Mustard and Veggies
- 700 calories
- 90 from fat
- 46g protein

I also bought a 1.5L bottle of water and drank the whole thing, in addition to another 1.5L this morning. So 3L of water by 1:30pm. I'm going to spend the afternoon running to the restroom.

Afternoon Snack:
One EAS Myoplex Lite Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
- 190 calories
- 50 from fat
- 15g protein

I feel like I ought to start calling this my afternoon protein bar. I ordered more of these and some of another flavor, so I'm excited to get those tonight.

Evening Snack:
One Banana Cream Pure Protein Shake
- 150 calories
- 10 from fat
- 35g protein

Dinner:
Two Jennie-o Turkey Burgers
- 320 Calories
- 40 from fat
- 60g protein

Plus carrots and ketchup, which I'm not even going to count.

Totals:
- 1790 calories
- 200 from fat
- 219g protein

2 comments:

  1. Your chobahi yogurt goes on sale tomorrow at a buck a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pop - Harris Teeter and Giant basically trade weeks of doing that deal. If one isn't doing it, the other is.

    ReplyDelete