Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 - Dinner and Summary

Day 1 of the diet is, by and large, in the books. Only... several hundred more days to go. Today wasn't bad, but I'm not going to be able to make lunch in my own kitchen every day, nor spend the time between meals just sort of lounging about.

By my calculations, I've lost hundreds of pounds over the course of my life. Obviously I haven't ever done a hell of a job keeping it off, but the skills and tools necessary to lose the weight are there. I'll probably need help as more pounds come off, but at 410 lbs, all I have to do to lose a decent amount of weight is not eat like an absolute hog.

Exercise will also be coming into the equation. It hasn't yet, but it's going to have to. Anyway, dinner!

1 Bag of Voila! Teriyaki Chicken
- 500 calories
- 40 from fat
- 30g protein

1 cup of grapes
- 60 calories
- 0 from fat
- 0g protein

That ought to do it for the day. My daily totals are:

- 1425 calories
- 110 from fat
- 110g protein

See you tomorrow! Egg beaters for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment