Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 31

Breakfast:

I had a pair of Fage yogurts for breakfast this morning. I was coming from Christine's apartment where I don't have my massive storehouse of Chobani, so I stopped at Trader Joe's and grabbed those suckers. They're still not better than Chobani, I don't care what anyone says.

- 260 calories
- 0 from fat
- 26g protein

I also didn't weigh myself. I won't be doing that until Friday.

I had leftover maple-pecan chicken for lunch, which was tasty but rubbery because I put it in the microwave, and a pair of protein shakes throughout the day for filler.

For dinner I had two small (but meaty) ham and cheese sandwiches at my folks' place. All in all, not a bad day. I had trouble sleeping and had the urge to midnight snack, which I really never have before, but I didn't indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment