Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 46

Ugh. Today has been one of my dreaded 'hungry days'. Some days, no matter how much I eat, I'm just hungry. I hate these days, because I'm a big whiny baby when I'm hungry, and nobody likes a big whiny baby.

Two yogurts for breakfast, Chick-fil-a nuggets and a small side salad (which I totally didn't want, but greens are good) for lunch, and a protein bar already. I'm still pretty hungry.

Dad sent me a really interesting issue about plateauing, which makes a lot of good points, but two hit me especially. First, one week of not losing weight isn't really a plateau. Second, as often as not, you 'plateau' when you stop sticking to your plan and eat more. Hurrr, both of those make sense, and I've been guilty of both.

I'm not expecting a particularly good or bad weigh in tomorrow. My body has a great capacity to lose weight, but I also did really eat like hell on Sunday. The caramel apple and peanut butter bark were really good, and unlike so many meals I've had (like the fried chicken later that day), probably 'worth it' - but they certainly aren't going to reflect positively on the scale.

I'm thinking I'll probably be about even. That's OK for a week, but it's not a trend I'd really like to continue.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it buddy, these days are bound to happen. Hard work now pays dividends.

    ReplyDelete