Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 38

I was at Christine's last night and I don't have my sacred stack of yogurts - quelle horreur! So all I've had for breakfast is a protein shake, and it seems like an early lunch is in the cards. I can live with that, but dammit Chobani, I miss you!

Went out for lunch and had a cup of chili and a chicken caesar salad, so probably a little saltier than I'd have liked, but tasty and not bad.

Given the teeny-tiny breakfast that I had (and lack of a morning snack!) I was hungry when I got home, so I had my two Chobanis, which tided me over until dinner. I had a Lean Cuisine, which wasn't necessarily the best choice, but was tasty and easy. I'm pretty nervous about my weigh-in on Friday, we'll see what kind of impact the Sunday Funday Eating Extravaganza had.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't it amazing what you now think of as an Eating Extravaganza.

    Nice work on mind set son.

    ReplyDelete