Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 87

So the last couple of days have been good, very low calorie experiences. I feel like I made some progress for sure, but last weekend was still a carnival of calories, so we'll see what Friday brings.

Shake for breakfast, protein bar for pre-lunch snack, and lunch will probably be Chick-fil-a or something of that ilk. Who knows what mysteries dinner holds, assuming dad doesn't eat some bad cooked carrots again, and train night goes off without a hitch.

My dear father, by the way, is down 26lbs himself. Here here, pop! I know that Kung Pao Chicken reward will be a good one. I don't know how many lbs my mother has taken off, but I know she's working her butt off, too. The whole family is really making some changes, which is really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Yay team weight loss! Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too, Miss Meyer! How's Project Smoothie coming along?

    ReplyDelete