Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 74

Last week's weigh in really sucked ass. I was up 2lbs, back to 380lbs on the dot. Proof that my body can handle a lot, but a full blown weekend with the guys was just too much.

When I last wrote, I was proud that I'd been able to go nuts with my friends and then get back on my diet when they left. The next test came when my weigh in was bad - another thing that could have made me lose my way. Well I didn't, so just deal with it.

Admittedly, last Friday we went bowling with our friends Alex and Amelia, and I had two mozzarella sticks, a modest portion of a shared plate of cheesy fries, and later three or four slices of Domino's pizza (medium, so they were little slices) and about seven bottles of Bud Light. That was delicious, if not a particularly good idea, but then starting again on Saturday, we got back on it and have been since.

The usual barrage of Chobani, protein bars, and protein shakes have made up most of my food this week, though I have to give a shout out to Tropical Smoothie Cafe, with which I am obsessed. The Buffalo Chicken Wrap (a bit of a splurge at 600 calories) is consistently amazing, and their big fruit smoothies, if you order them with Splenda rather than Turbinado, often clock in under 200 calories. Try the Jetty Punch!

I didn't get paid for that, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. Yay thank you for the update! I'm sorry the weigh in didn't go well. Tropical smoothie sounds like a great discovery!

    ReplyDelete