Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 80

Christine officially began going back to the gym and working with a trainer yesterday. I'm so proud of her for getting off her butt and back to work - that's a part of this equation that I haven't solved yet. I met her after her work out for dinner at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, which I almost had again for lunch today. Obsess much?

Instead I had Potbelly for lunch, with Chobani and a protein bar to take me through the morning. I may have another protein bar this afternoon if I need it and I know there's a corned beef sandwich (ruh roh) in my future for dinner. I'm drinking enough water to float the Titanic right now, which is good but inconvenient at the same time. I'm still not expecting particularly good things on Friday, but if I can limit the damage, I ought to be able to  close the gap on 40lbs next week.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Christine! I'm trying to figure out how to motivate my butt to the gym too. You guys are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sick yesterday to save you from corned beef. Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a real American hero, pop. Hope you're feeling better today!

      Delete