Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 79

The Lean Cuisine I had last night was a) delicious, and b) possibly poison. It's not that I feel particularly bad, but I've brushed my teeth three times since eating it, and I can still taste it on my breath. That's not exactly what I look for in 280 calories worth of Thai-style chicken and vegetables. Also, how amazing is it that for 280 calories, I can either have a bowl of the aforementioned, OR a Snickers bar? These are things you don't really think about when you're busily binge eating yourself into an early grave.

Chobani for breakfast, Potbelly for lunch, and a protein bar for a snack since the Potbelly didn't quite fill me up.

I'm working on hydrating like a boss, because I know how much salt there is in my system right now. I'm betting that my weight will be up this Friday, but I'm hoping for another big drop next week with a combination of water weight and accumulated weight loss. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment