Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 78

Had my usual Chobani for breakfast, along with a protein bar shortly after I woke up. I was insanely hungry - the downside of eating a big meal on Sunday night and stretching out my stomach in the process.

I also hopped on the scale this morning just to see how bad the carnage was for this weekend, and I'm only up about 2lbs. That sounds awful, but is actually a good thing, because I expected worse. I need to drink a LOT of water to flush this salt from my body, and hopefully I won't see an increase on Friday. That will put me back on target to be down 40lbs by the end of March, which is a consummation devoutly to be wished.

Chick-fil-a for lunch, probably a lean cuisine for dinner. This whole 'getting back on the wagon' thing is getting easier and easier.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So does Matt Chico, for what it's worth. Nice reference to a post from another blog that I wrote four years ago, by the way.

      Delete