Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 371

Breakfast:
Two yogurts, as usual, and a pear.

Lunch:
A big bowl of the shredded BBQ chicken that I made, and another pear.

Snack:
A can of Campbell's Naturals Butternut Squash Bisque - this looked really good, and I know Christine had it before and really enjoyed it. I didn't love the taste, but it's the only can I bought, so no harm, now foul.

Snack 2:
Two carrots with peanut butter.

Dinner:
Alex and I went to Potbelly - I had a big ham on thin-cut bread, with a little tiny bit of mayo, lettuce, tomato, hot peppers, and lots of pickles. Totally delicious, and 6-700 calories, which is lots but not awful for my biggest meal of the day. I had about 4 BBQ PopChips, which were nice texturally, but tasted like hot garbage.

I also had about 3oz of bourbon. Om nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment