Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 370

Breakfast:
Another 3-scoop, 12oz protein shake, and another apple. Not sure what lunch will bring, but it helps that I'm writing this at 12:30, so lunch is just around the corner, which is convenient because I'm hungry. I think I was finally making some progress re: setting expectations with my stomach, and last night pretty much shot that to hell, but c'est la vie. I had a carrot with some peanut butter before we left my apartment, too.

Lunch:
For lunch we went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe, an old stand-by. I had a buffalo chicken wrap and a carrot smoothie (with Splenda). Good amount of food, and not as bad on the calories as you'd think. 6-700.

Dinner:
I had a pack of Special K pastry crisps before dinner. Pretty awesome things, they're a lot like pop tarts, but ran me 100 calories for the admittedly little pair of them for dinner, we had chicken lettuce wraps. Lean protein, veggies, and hoisin sauce. As an aside, Christine and I both mistakenly believed that hoisin and plum sauce were the same thing, or at least the same ballpark. Not so much. We'll have these again, but with duck/plum sauce. Wait, are duck and plum sauces the same? Or similar? God, who knows. But given their names, we'll be looking for a light version no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. I thought hoisin and plum sauce were the same thing, too!

    ReplyDelete