Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 366

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

Two Wegman's greek yogurts - not as good as Chobani, but cheaper.

One ranchero braised beef lean cuisine.

One protein shake - two scoops of syntha-6 powder and 8oz of skim. My big guts are eating my little guts, but I'm back on the wagon.

Two hard boiled eggs.

One 100-calorie cottage cheese and pineapple thingy.

One apple.

Went to my folks' place for dinner as I do most Wednesdays, and leftover baked ziti was on the menu. Not exactly the meal you're looking for the day you get 'back on the horse', but it was delicious, and I didn't eat a 27-person-sized portion. So that's progress.

Had an apple when I got home, because the hungries just wouldn't go away.


3 comments:

  1. SHARPIE! I missed your general existence, so that's something, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I renewed efforts again yesterday as well!

    ReplyDelete